Monday, September 28, 2009

Blamtastic Lip Balms


HEYY!! Today, I'm going to do a review of the Blamtastic Lip Balms. I have some of these. I have Lemon-liscious, Strawberry Shake, O.M.G. (Oh My Grape), Cherry Nilla (Not listed), and Wow Wow Watermelon (Not listed). Let's start with Lemon-liscious. It is a little tart, but not so much that it's overpowering. Alot of time I get lemon lip balms and they smell like Lysol. This smells like a lemonhead. Now, the Strawberry Shake. It is very strawberry, but after, it has a milky smell that makes the Strawberry Shake smell complete. I love the color and the smell!! They are all very moisturizing! Now, O.M.G. (Oh My Grape). I always love grape scented things, so I was pretty sure that it would smell good. And, it lived up to my expectations. I LOVE this lipbalm!!! It is so cute, it has a great purple color, and it smells AMAZING!!!! I love this one. The next one is Cherry Nilla. It isn't shown here, but it's a pink lipbalm. The outside is pink/purple. It smells SOOOOO good!! It has the cherry in the beggining, but after a second the vanilla starts coming in and mixes in with the cherry, and makes a perfect mix. It's super good!!! The last one I have is Wow Wow Watermelon, which is also not listed. It smells like a Jolly rancher. I'm not sure if they have a Watermelon Jolly Rancher but if there is, it smells just like that. It is not super tart, but it has a little bit of the fruit. I love Watermelon scented things, and this is such a good one!!! These lip balms are .15 ounce, they are $2.99 each, and they are only available at www.blamtastic.com. Please comment and i'll post another review soon. byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment