Sunday, September 27, 2009

Philosophy Flavored Lip Shine


HEYY!! Today, I'm going to review the Philosophy flavored Lip Shine. I have 2 of them. Spicy Pear Cobbler and Caramel Apple. They smell and taste sooooooooo good!!!!!!!! That is the Spicy Pear Cobbler and i guess the Caramel Apple isn't on the website. They are .5 ounces and they are 12.00 each and you can get them at Sephora, Sephora.com, or philosophy.com. The spicy pear cobbler is a very fruity one. i smell the pear more than the spicy part but it still smells like fall and thanksgiving. it is pretty clear and very shiny. it is not super pigmented. the caramel apple smells just like a caramel apple. it smells so much like fall. if you go picking apples and get caramel, it smells exactly like it. it is a brown reddish color. it is kind of dark on your lips but its not super dark. philosophy is such a good brand!!! since this is my first post, let me tell you some things about my blog. i also don't do alot of things besides lip products (especially lip glosses, obviously) you can leave comments about what you want me to review, but i usually don't buy that many things so i will do alot of lip products that i already own. i also have another blog. it is MEL'S AWESOME BLOG!! its about my life. ill post soon....byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment